The LD 3:1/5:1 air-powered oil pump is good for medium pressure, high flow applications and is suitable for dispensing petroleum and synthetic-based oils. This pump has a free flow rate of 7.8/6.7 gpm with a maximum fluid working pressure of 450/750 psi and includes a bung adapter for quick installation.
- Automotive dealerships
- Fast lube centers
- Lube trucks
- Lubricant transfer
- Service shops
- Three Inch Air Motor Provides more power to create better flow.
- "Engineered for Durability Patented cup and plate design eliminates the need for O-rings that
- wear out faster, for a more durable, longer-lasting solution."
- Modular Air Valve Air inlet and exhaust locations are easy to configure with just four bolts for simple, hassle-free installations.
- "Pilot Valves Patented self-cleaning design increases reliability in dirty air environments and minimizes pressure drop with rapid changeovers
- for reduced stalling and smoother flow."
- Built-In Thermal Relief and Inlet Strainer Built-in thermal relief protects your equipment from thermal expansion, and an inlet strainer is built in to protect pump from contaminants.
509, Majestic Tower, G Block, Community Center, Vikaspuri, New Delhi, Delhi, 110018, India